- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science Departments
PRESENT POSITION: Registrar, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Tal. Mangaon, Dist. Raigad, M.S. India (From 8th December 2016)
Ph.D. (Mech. Engg.) from M.N.I.T. Jaipur Rajasthan, India and NDSU, Fargo, North Dakota, USA.
M.E. (Mfg. Tech.) from Thaper Institute of Engineering, Punjab, India.
B.E. (Mech. Engg) from Govt College of Engineering, Aurangabad, M.S., India.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
Presently working as Registrar of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere, Dist Raigad since 8th Dec 2016.
Worked as Assistant Secretary (Tech), Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE), Regional Office, Pune.
Having more than 20 years of Teaching Experience at Diploma and Degree level Engineering Institutes.
Worked as Officer on Special Duty at Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai, MS, India.
Worked as Deputy Head Academic Unit, State Project Facilitation Unit (World Bank Assisted Project), Directorate Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
Worked as Research Associate in the Department of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering North Dakota State University, Fargo, USA.
Having 04 years of industrial experience.
1. HONORS & AWARDS
Fellow of ‘The Institution of Engineers (India)’ No. F-119462-5
Invited as International Visiting Scientist by Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, North Dakota State University (NDSU), USA to work on collaborative research project. Worked there as Research Associate for seven months.
Recipient of State Merit Scholarship ( Aug 1984-Aug 1986).
2. HONORARY WORKS & DISTINCTIONS
Recognized P.G. Teacher and PhD Guide of Pune University, Mumbai University, VJTI Mumbai.
Member, Editorial Board for Industrial Engineering Journal, India ISSN 0970-2555 from January 2012. Also working as Reviewer for various Journals of national and international repute.
Delivered invited talks on research and technical education related topics at various institutes.
Facilitated organization of State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition, Project Competition, Career Fairs etc
Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) No. F-119462-5.
Chartered Engineer of Institution of Engineers (India) F-119462-5/030832.
Member of Institute of Engineers (M.I.E.). LM-IEINDIA No. M-142192-6.
Member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering. LM-IIIE No. 9591 (21).
1. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Worked as Research Associate in the Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, North Dakota State University, Fargo, USA.
2. PATENTS OBTAINED
Title of the invention: DETERMINATION OF THE OPTIMAL REDUCTION RATIO FOR LEAST SPRING BACK DURING COLD DRAWING OF SEAMLESS TUBES.
Patent Application No. : 4646/MUM/2015 Publication Date : 01/01/2016 Journal No. – 01/2016.
3. PATENTS FILED
Filed a patent “Determination of the Optimal Reduction Ratio for Least Spring Back During Cold Drawing of Seamless Tubes”. (Ref.No.4646/MUM/2015).
Filed a patent “An Investigation of springback in rectangular sectional seamless tubes during cold drawing”. (Application no.201621001798).
Filed a patent“An Investigation of springback in square sectional seamless tubes during cold drawing”. (Application no.201621001799).
4. PROJECTS SUPERVISED
Yashashree Tubes Pvt Ltd Ahemdnager MS India sponsored Doctoral Study titled as “A Study of an Investigation of Cpld Drawing Process to Minimize Spring Back Effect in Seamless Tubes” with
sponsorship of Rs 1,75,000/-
Students Advised/Under Guidance: 150 (Sum of number of diploma, degree, and Post degree level students).
No. of doctoral study completed: 01 and supervising 04 doctoral studies.
5. AREAS OF INTEREST
Product Design and Development.
Reliability-based Product Design.
A. PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
1. Bhamare S.S., Yadav O. P., Rathore A.P.S. (2007), “Evolution of Reliability Engineering Discipline Over the Last Six Decades: A Comprehensive Review”, International Journal of Reliability and Safety , vol. 4, pp. 377-410. www.inderscience.com Online ISSN: 1479-3903
2. Bhamare S.S., Yadav O. P., Rathore A.P.S (2009)., “Hybrid Quality Loss Function-based Goal Programming Approach for Multi-objective Optimization”, Quality Engineering Journal, Volume 21, Issue 3 July 2009 , pages 277 – 289. Taylor and Francis Group. Online ISSN: 1532-4222.
3. Yadav O. P., Bhamare S.S., Rathore A.P.S. (2010), “Reliability-based Robust Design Optimization: A Multi-objective Framework Using Hybrid Quality Loss Function”, Quality and Reliability Engineering International, vol 26, pp 27-41. Published online in Wiley InterScience June 2009, www.interscience.wiley.com. DOI: 10.1002/qre.1027.
4. Yadav O. P., Bhamare S.S., Rathore A.P.S (2011)., “A Framework for Capturing Degradation Behavior in Reliability-based Robust Design Optimization” International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 6 (2011), pp 531-554. www.worldscinet.com. ISSN: 1793-6446. http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S0218539311004238
5. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2014) “Failure Mode Effect Analysis and Total Productive Maintenance:A Review” , International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) Volume 1 Issue 6 (July 2014)ISSN: 2349-2163pp.183-283.
6. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2015) “The Strategic Framework for Integration of FMEA & TPM for Improve Reliability and Quality: A Literature Review”, Journal of the International Association of Advanced Technology and Science, Vol. 16, No.12, MARCH 2015ISSN-5563-1682.
7. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2015) “Investigation of FMEA and TPM for Improved Reliability and Quality of SMES”, International Journal of Development Research Vol. 05, Issue, 08, pp. 5255-5263, August, 2015ISSN: 2230-9926.
8. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2016), “Improving reliability for SMES in India by using faults classification”, Indian Journal of Engineering, Vol. 13 (33), pp 354-361. ISSN 2319 – 7757 EISSN 2319 –7765, 1st July 2016.
9. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2017), “Enhancing reliability and quality for SMEs in India by using failure mode effect analysis and total productive maintenance”, International Journal of Indian Culture and Management, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp 44-64.
10. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare. (2017), “Validating FMEA and TPM constructs for SMEs in India: a structural equation modelling approach”, Int. J. Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. X, No. Y, pp. 1-28
B. PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
1. Bhamare S.S., Yadav O. P., Rathore A.P.S (2008)., “A Multi-objective Reliability-based Robust Design Optimization Framework using Hybrid Quality Loss Function”, Proceedings of SAE World Congress- 08M-198, 14th -17th April, 2008, Detroit, USA.
2. Bhamare S. S., Yadav O. P., Rathore A. P. S. (2008), “A Multi-Objective Optimization Approach for Defining Optimal Design Specifications Considering Performance Degradation”, published in proceedings of IEEE Explorer on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Dec 2008.
3. Naidu Mithul, Bhamare S. S. (2011), “Static Strength Analysis of Modified Femoral Component of Artificial Human Knee Prosthesis”, Proceedings of International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME 2011), Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India Dec 10-12, 2011.
4. Karanjule D. B., Bhamare S. S., Rao T. S. (2013), “An Approach to Minimize Spring Back Effect During Cold Drawing of Sealless Tubes”, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ICAME _2013_S5/04), College of Engineering Pune, 29th May 2013 – 31st May 2013.
5. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare, “Exploring linkages between TPM pillars to improve quality of SMEs in India” Proceedings of International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE2015) on November 26-28, 2015 at SVNIT, Surat, ISBN:978-93-84935-56-6, pp.338-343.
6. S.N. Waghmare, D.N. Raut, S.K. Mahajan, S.S. Bhamare, “Improving Reliability for SMES in India by using Faults Classification” Proceedings of International Conference on International Conference on Trends in Industrial and Mechanical Engineering (IC TIME 2016), February 4-6, 2016 at MANIT, Bhopal, ISBN:978-93-84935-68-9, pp.49-56.
7. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2014),“Process Parameters affecting springback in cold drawing of seamless tubes” in International Conference on advances in Engineering and Technology (ICAET-2014) organized by S.K.N.College of Engg., Pune on 1-3 September 2014 and published in International Journal of Engineering Sciences.
8. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2016),“Variation of Elastic Modulus During Cold Drawing of Seamless Tubes and Its Influence On Springback”in IEEE International Conference held in Bali ,Indonesia on 4-6 December 2016 and awarded best paper in Manufacturing section and published in Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE IEEM.
9. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2016),“Design And Developmnent Of Optimized Land Width For Cold Drawing Of Rectangular Cross Sectional Seamless Tubes” in International Conference organised by Department of Industrial and Production Engineering,Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (India) during 19-21 December 2016.
10. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2017),“An Investigation of Springback in Square Sectional Seamless Tubes during Cold Drawing” in International Conference organised by Department of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Sinhgad college of Engineering, Pune during 17-19 February 2017.
11. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2017),“Microstructure, Property Changes and characterization for ST 35 Steel Material during Multiple Pass Cold Drawing Process of Seamless Tubes” in International Conference organized by Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli ,Tamilnadu, India during 10-12 March 2017 and published in proceedings of Materials Today (Elsevier Publications)
C. PAPERS PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL JOURNALS
1. Shinde D M, Bhamare S S,, Narkhede B.E. (2011), “Analyze Effect of Machining Parameters for Enhancement of Surface Quality”, Industrial Engineering Journal ISSN No. 0970-2555, Vol-II Issue No. 22, April 2011, pp. 37-41.
2. P. D. Chopade, R. P., Palhade, S. S. Bhamare (2014), “Frequency Analysis of Applied Plates with Rectangular Cutout using Various Methods”, Industrial Engineering Journal ISSN No. 0970-2555, Vol-VII Issue No. 5, 5TH May 2014, pp. 37-42.
D. PAPERS PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES
1. Bhamare S.S., Laroiya S.C., Shinde D.M. (2004), “Effect of Rotation of Electrode while Electrodischarge Machining of Tungsten Carbide P30”, Proceedings of NAME 2004, JNNCE, Shimoga, Karnatka, India, 12-14 Feb 2004.
2. Shinde D.M., Ramdasi P.G., Bhamare S.S. (2004), “Analysis of Effect of Machining Parameters on Surface Finish on Precision Lathe”, Proceedings of NAME 2004, JNNCE, Shimoga, Karnatka, India, 12-14 Feb 2004.
3. Bhamare S.S (2004). “Introduction to Discrete Event Simulation Model”, Proceedings of Control Instrumentation System Conference CISCON 2004, MIT, Manipal, Karnatka 5th-6thNov 2004
4. Bhamare S.S., Rathore A.P.S. (2005), “Role of Physics-of-Failure Theories In Reliability Based Product Design”, Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Production Engg: Vision 2020, The Institute of Engineers, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 30th – 31st December 2005.
5. Bhamare S.S., Rathore A.P.S., Yadav O. P. (2007), “A Framework For Early Design Decision Making”, Proceedings of National Conference on Automation and Advances in Mfg. Strategies, The Institute of Engineers, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 27th – 28th Jan 2007.
6. Bhamare S.S., Rathore A.P.S., Yadav O. P. (2008), “An Approach to Analyze Degrading Multiple Responses using Time-Dependent Quality Loss Function”, Proceedings of National Conference on Automation and Advances in Mfg. Strategies, The Institute of Engineers, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 5th – 6h Jan 2008.
7. Karanjule D. B., Bhamare S. S., Rao T. H. (2012), “Design and development of cold drawing die and plug to minimize springback effect” in the proceeding of National conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering, Amrutvahini College of Engg.,Sangamner,Dist.A.nagar on 28-29th September 2012.
8. Karanjule,D.B., Bhamare,S.S., Rao,T.H.,(2014) “Literature Review on cold drawing and springback” in National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities for Production and Industrial Engineering organized by VeermataJijabai Technological Institute (VJTI),Mumbai on 16 Jan,2014